Hello,

I would like to use the software "Gambit 2.2.30" by Fluent Inc. for generating meshes in CFD, and I have experienced some problems which don't let me use this software.
First of all, when I open the Gambit Startup, I see these warnings:

Please try to start Exceed manually before you run Gambit.
Using X_DEVICE_DRIVER with standard visual.
Received X Intrinsics Warning <Cannot convert string "-adobe-helvetica-medium-r-normal-*-*-120-*-*-*-*-*" to type FontStruct>.
Received X Intrinsics Warning <Cannot convert string "-adobe-helvetica-bold-r-normal-*-*-120-*-*-*-*-*" to type FontStruct>.
Received X Intrinsics Warning <Cannot convert string "-adobe-courier-medium-r-normal-*-*-120-*-*-*-*-*" to type FontStruct>.
Received X Intrinsics Warning <Cannot convert string "-adobe-courier-medium-r-normal-*-*-120-75-75-*-*-*" to type FontStruct>.

Then, when I try to generate a simple 2D triangular grid, I get the fatal error that I attach in the image Gambit Fatal Error ok.png .

Thank you for any support,

Francesco

P.S. I get the same error both in a Windows 7 Professional and in a Windows 10 Home computer. For example, when I launch the file "C:\\Fluent.Inc\ntbin\ntx86\sysinfo.exe" in Windows7Pro I get the image sysinfo_win7pro ok.png