Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 5 su 5

Adobe rilascia Flash a 64 bit!

Since acquiring Macromedia, Adobe has improved its Flash Player for Linux quite a bit in recent times with the Linux version of Flash being updated in sync with the Windows and Mac OS X versions. For instance, development of Flash Player 10 led to several public alpha and beta releases that brought a number of new features to this platform. The most voiced complaint though about Adobe Flash for Linux is that it's been limited to 32-bit Linux and Adobe has ignored all 64-bit Linux users, but today that has changed. Adobe has started bringing Flash to 64-bit Linux!

Over on the Adobe Labs web-site they have released an alpha version of Flash Player 10 that's targeted at Linux x86_64. This 64-bit Flash plug-in works without the NSPlugin wrapper and will "just work" with your 64-bit web browser. The release notes for the 64-bit Linux edition can be read here.

Will Sun be next to improve the 64-bit Linux user-land by releasing an official 64-bit version of its Java plug-in? Let's hope.
    http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...item&px=Njg1OQ

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer10/
    Gnu/Linux User

è una alpha....

interessante che abbiano voluto cominciare da linux....c'avremo il flash a 64 bit in anteprima

alla faccia dei winari, che rosicheranno ancora di più

Forse perchè sanno che i linuxiani faranno più testing di altri, così Adobe potrà riparare alcuni bachi sul suo prodotto closed a spese della comunità open.....

anche perchè ci di Win64 ne girano pochini

Originariamente inviato da Sachertorte
    Forse perchè sanno che i linuxiani faranno più testing di altri, così Adobe potrà riparare alcuni bachi sul suo prodotto closed a spese della comunità open.....

anche perchè ci di Win64 ne girano pochini
    beh meglio di MS che mise in commercio un sistema in beta e l'ha fatto testare a mezzo mondo prima di rilasciare la versione final ( cioè windows 7 )

lo sto testando da un po...a me sembra leggero e fluido nei filmati...
    Gnu/Linux User

Permessi di invio