Pagina 2 di 4 primaprima 1 2 3 4 ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 11 a 20 su 38

Discussione: [link] che flamer sei?

Originariamente inviato da Lyn
    Figata, c'è pure nillio.

Toxic granny

Warriors often underestimate Toxic Granny's fighting abilities. She can be very aggressive, and because of the deference paid to the elderly, not only does Toxic Granny easily attract allies to aid in her defense, but her foes are reluctant to employ their strongest weapons against her. Prudent Warriors avoid confrontations with Toxic Granny because there is ignominy in defeat and no glory in victory.

Re: [link] che flamer sei?

Originariamente inviato da gioggio
    liberamente ispirato da un post a caso, in un thread a caso...

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/index.htm

spettacolare catalogo dei vari tipi di flamer (purtroppo solo in ENG)...

in che descrizione vi ritrovate?
    figo!!
    Corsi di informatica a Roma. Dite che vi mando io...

« I popoli non dovrebbero aver paura dei propri governi: sono i governi che dovrebbero aver paura dei popoli. »

Originariamente inviato da ZuperDani
    [IMG]http..://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/Assets/acne.jpg[/IMG]

ebbè... pure di questi...
    TB?
    Corsi di informatica a Roma. Dite che vi mando io...

« I popoli non dovrebbero aver paura dei propri governi: sono i governi che dovrebbero aver paura dei popoli. »

Bliss Ninny doesn't understand why people just can't get along. While it is entirely unintentional, Bliss Ninny's utterly vacuous comments can drive the more pugnacious Warriors into a frenzy of aggression. Often in the heat of battle Bliss Ninny will discuss her cat.

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di gioggio
    Ferrous Cranus is utterly impervious to reason, persuasion and new ideas, and when engaged in battle he will not yield an inch in his position regardless of its hopelessness. Though his thrusts are decisively repulsed, his arguments crushed in every detail and his defenses demolished beyond repair he will remount the same attack again and again with only the slightest variation in tactics. Sometimes out of pure frustration Philosopher will try to explain to him the failed logistics of his situation, or Therapist will attempt to penetrate the psychological origins of his obduracy, but, ever unfathomable, Ferrous Cranus cannot be moved.
    +
    Garble is a mystery: Is he a foreigner with only tenuous grasp of English? Is he on drugs? Does he suffer a serious mental debility? Is he typing wearing boxing gloves? Garble's rampant typos, malapropisms and execrable grammar can't be blamed solely on poor typing skills. Garble is all the more puzzling because if one manages to hack his way through the tangled muddle of his messages a discernable idea will often emerge. For example, in a forum discussion about a painting he might say, "Sorry the picchr the har is wrog. The culir. I liike the lips bot teh Paintng is sucs". When someone refers to his random capitalization Garble might say something like, "oPS i HITTED THE CAPDLOCK". Garble drives Grammarian and Nitpick absolutely nuts, but he disdains all efforts at correction, and if complaints persist he will indignantly sign exit saying, "yuor forum si stupef. bYE!" HINT: Garble may be Net Rat.
    =

> <
    "La vita umana è breve, ma io vorrei viverla sempre" (25/11/1970)

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di gioggio
    Originariamente inviato da ZuperDani
    cattiva...
    "La vita umana è breve, ma io vorrei viverla sempre" (25/11/1970)

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di Cholo
    Incredibile quanti ce ne sono. O_O

Oggi la vedo molto:

VS.

Utente bannato
    Originariamente inviato da Lyn
    Poteva mancare neksucks?

Enfant Provocateur likes to stir up trouble because...because, well...just because. This species of Flame Warrior is almost always young and male - it could be just a hormone thing.

-.- DIci lynkedToAnAss?

Ecco, tanto per non smentirsi.
    Tu schiavo di Hedwig. Ora tu fa quello che dice Hedwig.

If you're going to San Francisco be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.

Per chi vuole il sito in italiano

http://www.geocities.com/rosacrux/fl...ors.html#Lamer
    love FireFox 0.8 ......bye bye Internet Explorer.

Permessi di invio