Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 8 su 8

Discussione: la dedica più nerd

la dedica più nerd

l'ho trovata su un libro di 3dstudio

I tweak the light settings for weeks but it still doesn't match the light in your eyes
    I scan and layer a hundred photos but it still doesn't capture the details of your soft skin
    I apply every controller and animation technique but it still can't portray the intricacies of your tiny smile
    I load hundred of sound files but it still isn't equal to the synchronization of your little laugh
    I render thousands of times and still I'm amazed at the work of the Master Animator

To Max, 2003
    Sotto la panza la mazza avanza.

Utente di HTML.it
    Roses are #FF0000:
    Violets are #0000FF:
    All my base:
    Are belong to you

questa ti batte
    ATTENZIONE

Non sono piu' presente sul forum. Ma potrei tornare a rompere le balle all'improvviso per poi sparire di nuovo.

Re: la dedica più nerd

Originariamente inviato da Caleb

I tweak the light settings for weeks but it still doesn't match the light in your eyes
    I scan and layer a hundred photos but it still doesn't capture the details of your soft skin
    I apply every controller and animation technique but it still can't portray the intricacies of your tiny smile
    I load hundred of sound files but it still isn't equal to the synchronization of your little laugh
    I render thousands of times and still I'm amazed at the work of the Master Animator

To Max, 2003

stupenda

Originariamente inviato da Druzya
    Roses are #FF0000:
    Violets are #0000FF:
    All my base:
    Are belong to you

questa ti batte
    bwahahahah fantastica
    Sotto la panza la mazza avanza.

To Max, 2003

...sai dove si va..? dove vuoi tu o senza meta..

Porre sulla stessa linea di mira la mente, gli occhi e il cuore.

To Max, 2003
    ...i tested a lot of positions with poser but ther's no one like you put your legs behind your head...

Re: Re: la dedica più nerd

Originariamente inviato da eloderma
    ...i tested a lot of positions with poser but ther's no one like you put your legs behind your head...

Utente bannato
    la dedica + nerd

I 01010101011001 YOU

Permessi di invio