Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 5 su 5

Discussione: wikipedia

wikipedia

Ciao a tutti!
    Qualcuno mi sa dire se il materiale che si trova su wikipedia può essere utilizzato liberamente o è vincolato da copyright?
    Mi spiego meglio. Stavo cercando del materiale su una città, e su wikipedia ho trovato la descrizione giusta che fa per me e il logo della città. Se metto un riferimento a wikipedia posso utilizzare questo materiale o violo il copyright?
    Ciauz!

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die I can fly - my friends!

Grazie dwarf78! Leggerei volentieri il link che mi hai consigliato, ma ho problemi il PC da cui mi sto connettendo...sul sito di wikipedia, non vedo caratteri ma solo teschietti ecc...ecc...Sicuramente si saranno beccati un virus o qualcosa di simile!Ho provato anche a fare un copia incolla su word ma no si vede un'acca nemmeno così!
    Mi potresti fare un sunto ?...
    Grassie!

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di GunMan
    tratto pari pari

"Important note: The Wikimedia Foundation does not own copyright on Wikipedia article texts and illustrations. It is therefore useless to email our contact addresses asking for permission to reproduce content.

The license Wikipedia uses grants free access to our content in the same sense as free software is licensed freely. This principle is known as copyleft. That is to say, Wikipedia content can be copied, modified, and redistributed so long as the new version grants the same freedoms to others and acknowledges the authors of the Wikipedia article used (a direct link back to the article satisfies our author credit requirement). Wikipedia articles therefore will remain free forever and can be used by anybody subject to certain restrictions, most of which serve to ensure that freedom.

To fulfill the above goals, the text contained in Wikipedia is licensed to the public under the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL). The full text of this license is at Wikipedia:Text of the GNU Free Documentation License. This text should not be changed due to legal reasons.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, with no Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover Texts.
    A copy of the license is included in the section entitled "GNU Free Documentation License".
    Content on Wikipedia is covered by disclaimers.

The English text of the GFDL is the only legally binding document; what follows is our interpretation of the GFDL: the rights and obligations of users and contributors.

IMPORTANT: If you want to reuse content from Wikipedia, first read the Reusers' rights and obligations section. You should then read the GNU Free Documentation License."

mi pare sia esaustivo per il tuo quesito iniziale...

Chaos A.D. Disorder unleashed.
    Starting to burn. Starting to lynch.
    Silence means death. Stand on your feet.
    Inner fear. Your worst enemy.

Refuse / Resist

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di albgen
    in poche parole, puoi fare quello che vuoi...copia/modifica/distribuzione/riferimento a articoli...etc
    I got the remedy

Permessi di invio