Pagina 1 di 2 1 2 ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 13

Discussione: traduzione inglese

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di Gumble

traduzione inglese

ciao, mi aiutate a scrivere giu bene in inglese questa frase?

"Devo ancora finire il lavoro (progetto) di bachelor. Questo perché ho preferito fare lo stage da pinco pallino durante l'estate dato che credo sia necessario fare molta sperienza appena possibile."

lasciamo perdere il fatto che anche in italiano sta frase é pessima... mi aiutate?
    alcool: la causa e la soluzione di tutti i problemi

I must still end the job (plan) of bachelor. This because I have preferred to make the stage from pinco bullet during the summer since creed is necessary to make much sperienza as soon as possible.

Originariamente inviato da uovo rimbalzino
    I must still end the job (plan) of bachelor. This because I have preferred to make the stage from pinco bullet during the summer since creed is necessary to make much sperienza as soon as possible.

io ho fatto questo... correzioni?

I still have to finish my bachelor work because I decided to do the training period at PP in 2006. That's because I think it is important to gain experience as long as it is possible.

:master: :master:

Boh?

qualcosa del genere?

I still have to terminate my bachelor work because I decided to have a training period at PP in 2006. That's because I think it is important to to increase my experience as soon as possible.

Forse eh?

Originariamente inviato da Gumble

io ho fatto questo... correzioni?

I still have to finish my bachelor work because I decided to do the training period at PP in 2006. That's because I think it is important to gain experience as long as it is possible.

:master: :master:
    I still have to finish my bachelor work because I decided to do the training period at PP in 2006. That's because I believe it's important to improve my skills as much as i can(or making experience for as long as possible).
    love is a ring, the telephone
    love is an angel disguised as lust
    here in our bed until the morning comes

Originariamente inviato da the_hi†cher
    I still have to finish my bachelor work because I decided to do the training period at PP in 2006. That's because I believe it's important to improve my skills as much as i can(or making experience for as long as possible).
    mi piace.. grazie

Originariamente inviato da Gumble
    mi piace.. grazie
    you're welcome
    love is a ring, the telephone
    love is an angel disguised as lust
    here in our bed until the morning comes

I'd like to write something beautiful, something like "i'm trying to explain you i wasted lot of years in a forum".. but in this case you could misundestand me, so just fuck you asshole.

Questa mi sembra un'ottima traduzione: google trans
    if u think u'r too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito!!

Giochi a calcetto? Vuoi prenotare online il tuo campo preferito?

Originariamente inviato da uovo rimbalzino

traduttore di google?
    "Everybody defamates from miles away
    But face to face, they haven't got a thing to say"

Originariamente inviato da spizzico
    traduttore di google?

no, babelfish

Permessi di invio