Pagina 1 di 3 1 2 3 ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 26

Creare più energia di quella immessa nel sistema

Conoscete questo sito?

http://www.overunity.com/

Qui un signore dice che tramite un pendolo ed una leva ad esso collegato riesce a produrre più energia (meccania) rispetto a quella necessaria per far muovere il pendolo: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?P...ic,1763.0.html

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di san
    è un assurdo.

-San-
    this is the return of the space cowboy

l'aveva inventata già Homer Simpsons, arriva tardi

Qualcuno dice:

"Observing the movies, I have made a calculation on the energy necessary in order to maintain the pendulum in oscillation:
    I have noticed that it is a lot important that the pendulum maintains it the angle of oscillation beyond the 45°
    I have noticed that it is necessary to give to an impulse of every energy 2 second ones.
    From these data, estimating the weight of the pendulum it is of approximately 18 Kg, obtains the following appraisal:
    For an oscillation that goes from 45° to 40°: 1,35 W-h
    For an oscillation that goes from 45° to 35°: 2,57 W-h
    Where:
    Pendulum weight : 18 Kg
    Length of the arm between the point of application and the barycentre: 25 cm
    From all this, if the data from me gain to you are corrected, the apparatus is sure an exceptional converter of the energy of gravitational field to mechanical energy."

Originariamente inviato da san
    è un assurdo.

-San-
    Sembra anche a me.

Originariamente inviato da skidx
    l'aveva inventata già Homer Simpsons, arriva tardi

Veljko Milković conducted a series of experiments on the basic model - mechanical hammer with a physical pendulum. All the experiments led to the conclusion that the input energy is smaller than the output energy. Since the law of energy sustainability could not help here, he did not spend too much time to explain the occurrence in a theoretical way
    Traduco: non sa fare i calcoli o gli hanno dato risultati contrari alle aspettative
    One of the possible explanations was the effect of the forces involved in the work of the oscillators. Forces are more specific and simple physical entities than energy. However, there were many different forces present during the experiments, so it was hard to compare them.
    Dai, non è capace a fare i calcoli ma pretende di aver inventato il moto perpetuo. Che gli vuoi dire, a parte farsi vedere da uno bravo?

è una semplice trasformazione di energia cinetica => potenziale => cinetica e non produce nemmeno un millijoule di energia in più di quella immessa. Anzi, a causa degli attriti, un po' meno.

Possibile che ci sia ancora gente che crede a ste cose? :berto:

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di san
    ho visto il video e confermo che è solo una trasformazione che perde energia tramite attriti. Tra l'altro l'inventore è tinto brass.

-San-
    this is the return of the space cowboy

Permessi di invio