Royal Rumble@ Dorian Gray 17/02/07

xxx

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di stocka

e vaiiiiii
    "Una candela non perde niente nell'accendere un'altra candela"

Utente di HTML.it
    piuttosto mi opero di appendicite con un coltellaccio da macellaio
    ATTENZIONE

Non sono piu' presente sul forum. Ma potrei tornare a rompere le balle all'improvviso per poi sparire di nuovo.

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di DydBoy
    Mi iscrivo ai terroristi.

santo almafer, fai loro saltare la corrente e intasare i cessi
    La prima regola di Utonter č: non parlare di Utonter. La seconda regola: non si parla di Utonter - Ich habe eine schön bratwurst in mein leder hosen -... -.-. . -- --- / -.-. .... .. / .-.. . --. --. .

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di miki.
    Propongo anch'io una festicciola, č un po' diversa perchč č a tema religioso, ma credo possa interessare

HARD ON returns to HIDDEN (100 Tinworth St, Vauxhall) on Saturday 24th of February from 10pm-6am. Entry is Ŗ15 members & Ŗ20 for guests.

Get ready for London's most perviest night at HARD ON returns on SATURDAY 24th FEB. DJs on the fuck-me-up-the-ass techno floor include Hugo'sland, Halo-is, EJ Doubell and Kaye playing some of the nations hardest & twisted house & trance tunes. Over in the 'hot-as-fuck' cruise room DJs J Tempest, Brent Nicholls and Simon Wallis will be dropping funky and electro beats.

Don't forget, HARD ON are infamous for their pervy shows and this month will be of no exception Expect filth, sleaze and something that really is worth watching (if you can!).

With London's largest equipped playroom, cruising area, comfortable seating, private heated out door area with snack bar and some of the horniest men in town...this is an event you simply can't miss.

We run a STRICT dress policy: Leather, Rubber, Skinhead (boots, braces, shave head, bleached jeans), Uniforms, Jocks and Boots. NO, and we mean NO plain jeans and trainers. Make an effort as we reserve the right to refuse admission and the right to ask you to leave if you do not adhere to this dress code and you don't want to miss out on a night like this! Changing areas and cloak rooms are available.
    You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore

Caro Dio, quando nelle preghiere ti chiedevo di far morire quel pedofilo truccato, liftato,mentalmente disturbato e di colore indefinibile, non intendevo Michael Jackson.

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di DydBoy
    Anche io voglio un fuck-me-up-the-ass techno floor

Pensavo fosse questa

Utente di HTML.it
    NON CAPISCO PERCHč AVETE RISPOSTO COSI', CHI VA A BALLARE L'HARDSTYLE SONO PERSONE NORMALI E PER NORMALI INTENDO I FIGHETTINI COLLE FELPETTINE HOLLIWOOD, E ABBIGLIAMENTO D&G DOLCE E GABBANA ECCETERA.

VI INVITO TUTTI A VENIRE AL PARTY, E SCOMMETTO CHE POI VI DIVERTIRETE E NON M RISPONEDERE + COSI' BRUTALMENTE.

Permessi di invio