Pagina 1 di 16 1 2 3 11 ... ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 157

[UFFICIALE] Formula 1 - Stagione 2007

Questa domenica il circus riparte e i motori tornano a rombare.
    Prima tappa: GP d'Australia.

In queste settimane tutte le voci di corridoio danno le Ferrari per super-veloci, elogiate da Fisichella, caposquadra Renault ed ammirate da Alonso, quest'anno prima guida Mercedes, assieme all'ex pilota britannico di A1GP of Nations, Lewis Hamilton, primo pilota di colore in F1.

Massa è veloce. Raikkonen...non si sa.
    Schumacher è sempre in contatto con la squadra e potrebbe sostituire Jean Todd.

Ricordiamo che tra le novità di quest'anno, troviamo il monomarca Bridgestone.
    Nuovo ingresso, la Spyker, che acquista la Midland.

Alcune dichiarazioni di Niki Lauda:
    With Michael Schumacher gone, new talent aplenty, and some high-profile seat swapping thrown into the mix, the 2007 season promises to be one of the most open Formula One contests in years. Predicting the outcome, therefore, could be a hard task. Not, it seems, for three-time world champion Niki Lauda, who takes charge of the crystal ball with ease. Speaking exclusively to Formula1.com, the Austrian divulges his expectations for the year...

On the absence of Michael Schumacher:
    NL: His departure has not created a void, because in every sport champions come and go. In Germany there probably will be an effect, because if the Schumacher fans don’t start the season, there will be less interest. But for the German fans there are two German teams, BMW Sauber and McLaren-Mercedes. Plus there are four German drivers on the grid, Nico Rosberg, Nick Heidfeld, Ralf Schumacher and Adrian Sutil - so everybody can choose the hero of his flavour. Those four guys will take over the interest, and all the fans will come back.

On the crowd of potential podium contenders:
    NL: We are heading for a very exciting season. I saw Ferrari and McLaren in the last couple of tests as being evenly quick, and also BMW Sauber and Renault have shown good performance. Because of the single tyre supplier and the frozen engines it will all depend on cars and drivers. These facts will transform 2007 into the most interesting season in years.

On what will make the difference this year:
    NL: For the drivers, the strategy must be not to make any mistakes and to drive on their limit. And the technically quicker and more reliable car will win.

On Kimi Raikkonen replacing Michael Schumacher at Ferrari:
    NL: Kimi might have a problem with Felipe Massa at the beginning, because Massa has the experience of last year, but in the long run I believe Kimi will be quicker.

On Ferrari adapting to Raikkonen’s style:
    NL: Ferrari will always adapt to the quicker driver, regardless of who he is.

On the new guys at McLaren - Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton:
    NL: McLaren are in the best position, because they have the world champion driving for them. Fernando Alonso is the best driver as of today. Lewis Hamilton has proved in the past that he is the quickest from the pack of young hotshots. He now has a season to learn ahead of him and I am sure that he is going to perform very well.

On who will adapt quicker to their new team - Raikkonen at Ferrari or Alonso at McLaren:
    NL: This I cannot say after testing only - I will have to wait until after the first three Grands Prix. Albert Park is a very particular race and if the cars are performing well the truth will start to emerge in Kuala Lumpur - a very tough circuit on tyres, aerodynamics and engine. After Bahrain I will have a much clearer picture on who did the better job.

On world champions Renault:
    NL: Normally Renault have been very competitive. Now it depends on the drivers, if they are able to replace Alonso. But as Flavio (Briatore) has always shown that he has the right touch, I think we can expect a good performance from Heikki Kovalainen. And Giancarlo Fisichella can finally prove that he’s got it.

On the pace of the BMW Saubers:
    NL: BMW seem very quick in testing, so they have made a big step forward, but they have to prove in the races if they are able to convert this into reality.

Coming soon in Part Two - Lauda’s tip for the top in 2007 and his views on the rest of the pack.
    http://www.formula1.com/

Dite la vostra.

ciao,
    jack.

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di Cholo
    Questo era un campionato già vinto per Shumy.
    Tuttavia mi viene difficile immaginare che Massa possa diventare campione del mondo.
    Così come mi viene difficile pensare che Raikkonen possa essere al suo livello da subito.
    ...penso piuttosto che Alonso sia una volpe. :/

Odioso il GP d'Australia, non sai mai se rimanere sveglio o alzarti presto.

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di Angioletto
    ..penso sarà un campionato spettacolare!
    Per liquidare un popolo si comincia con il privarli della memoria.Si distruggono i loro libri, la loro cultura, la loro storia. E qualcun’ altro scrive loro altri libri, li fornisce di un’altra cultura, inventa per loro un’altra storia. (Milan Kundera)

Raikkonen in pole, affiancato da Alonso.
    Massa rompe e finisce 16°.

Appuntamento a stanotte, dopo le 4:00 CET. (io dormirò perchè devo svegliarmi alle 6)

Secondo me se Raikkonen ha una macchina decente (cosa che non ha quasi mai avuto alla McLaren) non teme il confronto con nessuno, tantomeno Massa.

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di marlin
    Originariamente inviato da marco@linuxbox
    Secondo me se Raikkonen ha una macchina decente (cosa che non ha quasi mai avuto alla McLaren) non teme il confronto con nessuno, tantomeno Massa.
    figurati se la ferrari fa vincere il mondiale a massa.

Originariamente inviato da marlin
    figurati se la ferrari fa vincere il mondiale a massa.
    indipendentemente dalle strategie di squadra, che in ferrari sono notoriamente una prassi, kimi imho sta una spanna sopra a massa.

Kimi è secondo me il miglior pilota in circolazione

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di marlin
    Originariamente inviato da marco@linuxbox
    indipendentemente dalle strategie di squadra, che in ferrari sono notoriamente una prassi, kimi imho sta una spanna sopra a massa.

Kimi è secondo me il miglior pilota in circolazione

infatti non discuto le qualità di kimi, nettamente superiori a quelle di massa

Mmh, di certo Alonso non si è portato il sistema di partenza alla McLaren.
    Mica male 'sto Hamilton.

Vince Raikkonen senza grossi problemi, stando sempre in testa.
    Quella volpe di Alonso però è seconda, nonostante Hamilton sia stato quasi sempre più veloce.
    Massa sesto.

Dio se fa cagare l'inno Finlandese.

Permessi di invio