Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 4 su 4

Discussione: aiuto!!!

Utente di HTML.it

aiuto!!!

QUalcuno mi aiuta con queste frasi?? Ho bisogno del significato della parola in maiuscolo per dare un senso alla frase! Grazie !!!

1) Clare says to the driver, “Did your daddy buy you this car?”
    “It’s not my car,” he says. “We’re REPO men. We just repossessed this car.”
    Clare says, “‘The more you drive the less intelligent you are.’

2) “I started to give my guy a blow-job,” I say, balling up socks, “but then you knocked on the door.” “Oh, you should’ve had my guy,” she laughs.

“It was a PITY blow-job,” I say. But I’m not exactly sure who I was PITYING—him or myself. When we’re done folding, we shoulder our laundry bags and Clare walks with me down the street to my car.

3) I follow her in, walking more soberly along the other side, and step in a puddle of something sticky. I see a rat scurry under the curtain. Jamie/Jesus does a slapstick PRATFALL in the aisle, grimacing with feigned agony as he struggles back to his feet. A man and woman wander in and choose their seats.

4) There were only three people in the theatre watching a ten-year-old boy trapped in the body of Tom Hanks. Alone in the ticket window, my world CRACKED OPEN.
    The truth was, I hadn’t ever considered having a relationship with a woman before.

4) “I was engaged once,” she says, dropping my hand. “But I couldn’t deal with the HETERONORMATIVITY of it. He was so fucking monogamous.”

5) When I replaced the tub of orange-colored oil under the machine, I spilled some of it. By the end of the night the oil had been tracked from the popcorn machine, past the candy case, all the way down to the CONDIMENT BAR. The floor was like a skating rink.
    tilli

Ci sono ottimi traduttori online in giro...sapevi??
    s'io fossi foco, arderei il mondo...

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di dark80
    Ma dove le hai pescate stè frasi??
    Sono i compiti a casa?

dalle orsoline.

Permessi di invio