Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 9 su 9
    Moderatore di ASP.net L'avatar di djciko

Mi hanno chiesto una stufetta dalla Russia

Hi,

My name is Elena, I have 31 years old and I live in Russian province.

I have a 6-years daughter, her father abandoned us and we live with my mother. Recently my mother lost job due to old age and our situation became very difficult.

During the last months the prices for gas and electricity became very high in our region and we cannot use it to heat our home anymore.

The weather is minus 19 degree Celsius already and it become colder each day. We very afraid and we don't know what to do.

The only accessible way for us heat our home is to use portable oven which give heat with burning wood. We have a lot wood in our region and this oven will heat our home all winter for minimal charges.

I work in library and after my job I allowed to use computer. I finded your address in internet and may be you can help us.

We need portable wood burning oven, but we cannot buy it in our local market because it cost equivalent of 194 Euros and is very expensive for us. May be you have any portable oven which you don’t use anymore, we will be very grateful to you if you can donate its to us and organize transport of its to our address. This ovens are different, usually they made from cast-iron and weight between 100-150kg.

I hope that you will write me back. I wish that the New Year will bring you happiness and good health.

Elena.
    Russia.

:master:
    Vi è mai arrivata una cosa del genere ?

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di TeoB
    Sí e c'era già un 3d

Ah ok, me lo linchi (nuovo termine italiano che indica la fornitura di un ipertesto) ?

OLD!!! anzi OLDISSIMO!!!

Originariamente inviato da elysaweb
    OLD!!! anzi OLDISSIMO!!!
    sorry non mi ci ero mai imbattuto.
    edit: "oven" pensavo fosse "forno"

Mandate le mimose in Russia, le donne vi saranno riconoscenti...
    Semplicemente Me

L'assenza cancella le passioni mediocri ed aumenta le grandi, come il vento spegne le candele e alimenta gli incendi.

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di TeoB
    Originariamente inviato da djciko
    Ah ok, me lo linchi (nuovo termine italiano che indica la fornitura di un ipertesto) ?
    http://forum.html.it/forum/showthrea...light=elysaweb

si intanto l'avevo trovato. thanks

Utente bannato
    ah vuole la stufetta? finalmente ho capito di che si tratta. sarà la 4° volta che mi scrive questa elena ma non riesco a farle capire che capisco poco l'inglese

Permessi di invio