Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 6 su 6
    Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di ivy_76

Vendere un oggetto in Nigeria. Datemi un consiglio ...

Ciao

ho messo un annuncio su un sito (no ebay) per vendere un componente del mio vecchio PC. Tempo 2 giorni una persona dalla nigeria mi manda una mail (in inglese) dicendomi di volerlo comprare.
    Gli mando le mie informazioni sul conto corrente e questa mattina mi arrivano 2 mail da parte della banca "Rbc Royal Bank".
    La prima contiene i dati del mio conto corrente e quelli del compratore.
    La seconda contiene il testo che allego. In pratica dicono che prima devo inviare il pacco e poi mi pagano Visto che nn mi fido chiedo il vostro parere.

------------------
    Dear Valued Customer XX XXX,

We hereby remind you of the payment requested to be transfered to your bank account by the buyer of your product, Mr XX XXX. The payment has been approved and we have sent a confirmation of the transfer to your email, but we require that you now ship the product to the buyer's address and send the shipping tracking number to us,

so that we can be assured that the transaction is safe before we finally complete the transfer..........
    We do this to protect both buyers and sellers from fraud, we are concerned about the security of our customers.

Make sure you ship the product to the address given to you by Mr XX XXX and send the shipping tracking number to us immediately, so that we can complete the transfer and we will deposit the payment into your bank account immediately, this system is being used in compliance with our Consumer Protection Program (CPP).

**NOTE THAT YOU CANNOT RECEIVE THE PAYMENT IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UNTIL YOU SHIP THE PRODUCT AND SEND THE SHIPPING TRACKING NUMBER TO US, ALSO NOTE THAT YOU SHOULD NOT SEND THE TRACKING NUMBER TO THE BUYER OF YOUR ITEMS, FOR SECURITY REASONS, YOU MAY GO AHEAD AND SEND IT TO HIM/HER AFTER THE MONEY HAS BEEN CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT**

Feel free to contact us anytime if you have any question or comment about this transaction, all questions/correspondences should be forwarded to us at this email address: rbc_support.center@consultant.com.
    Sincerely,

RBC Royal Bank Team.
    ------------------------
    TORTA DI RISO .. F I N I T A !!

Da M.C.S.A. a impiegato pubblico :-(

Che un nigeriano abbia un conto alla RBC Royal Bank = Royal Bank of Canada mi sembra piuttosto improbabile. Comunque quelli della RBC hanno una pagina apposta:
    http://www.rbc.com/security/contact-security.html
    se proprio ci tieni manda una email a loro con una copia della mail postata sopra.
    Walk fast, chew slowly.
    "We used students as subjects because rats are expensive and you get too attached to them"

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di ivy_76
    Ok grazie. Ho appena mandato una mail all'indirizzo da te indicato allegando anche la mail che ho postato qui.

Vi farò sapere
    TORTA DI RISO .. F I N I T A !!

Da M.C.S.A. a impiegato pubblico :-(

Visto che è Pasqua ti chiedo: vuoi fare la fine dell'agnello? Se la risposta è negativa lascia perdere questo truffatore da quattro soldi.

Permessi di invio