Pagina 1 di 2 1 2 ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 17
    Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di King TB

Tiesto annuncia "In search of sunrise 7 - Asia"

visto che ho scoperto molto appassionati insospettabili sul forum, lo posto

Tiësto Announces New In Search Of Sunrise 7 Asia

Artists: Tiesto will add another CD to his "In Search of Sunrise" collection, this time focusing on one spot where his fame has grown, Asia. There will be a North American Tour and residency at Privilege Ibiza to celebrate the new ISOS.

Continuing the unique success of his geographically inspired mix compilations, Tiësto looks to explore yet another region by taking us to the Far East this time with In Search of Sunrise 7 – Asia.

In Search Of Sunrise 7 – Asia, which was mixed and recorded in Thailand, captures the peaceful and intensively passionate way of life together with the vigorous activity that Tiësto encountered during his tour through the region this spring. With past stops in Latin America, Los Angeles and last year's Ibiza, Tiësto shows that Asia gave him the inspiration to deliver a brand new, double disc mix compilation, which beautifully expresses what he experienced on his journeys.

On In Search of Sunrise 7 – Asia, Tiësto offers up a seamless trip through the latest and best trance, house and techno with an Asian flair, spread over two full length discs. 'I wanted to mix the concept behind ISOS 7 over two separate sets in such a fashion that the listeners can get a proper impression of what it means to tour Asia', he says. 'Disc one will dwell on the easy going ambience and overwhelming beauty of the continent, whereas the second disc will focus on the incredible energy of the Asian people I felt during the live sets throughout the Asian tour'.

To support the release of his new mix compilation, Tiësto kicks off a dedicated North American 2008 In Search Of Sunrise Summer Tour, with 36 club shows rolling across the States and Canada on the 13th of June. He will later on host an exclusive two month long residency at Club Privilege in Ibiza. Tiësto will be the resident every Monday, starting on the 7th of July until the closing party on the 22nd of September. Tiësto will deliver his four hour deejay sets in the style of his In Search Of Sunrise series, everything supported by a newly developed and custom made state of the art production.
    data di uscita: 10 giugno

video preview: http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=cnv9dwOh4y4

probabile copertina:

Can we pretend that airplanes, In the night sky, Are like shooting stars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhB9qVTnTyE
    Originariamente inviato da sürfer
    ma io ho notato che ultimamente sono tanti i registi che stanno prendendo questa deriva lynchana... tipo che due sono in macchina mentre stanno parlando amabilmente dell'ineluttabilità del destino e poi, così, escono i nani

aaaaagaiejgna:

Caxxo al privilege 45€ devono muorire io non ce li ho tutti quei soldi, tiesto cattivooooo
    Semplicemente Me

L'assenza cancella le passioni mediocri ed aumenta le grandi, come il vento spegne le candele e alimenta gli incendi.

Originariamente inviato da LaJe
    aaaaagaiejgna:

Caxxo al privilege 45€ devono muorire io non ce li ho tutti quei soldi, tiesto cattivooooo
    è caro, ma per tiesto si può fare

se per vedere cleine dion chiedono 345 € al forum di assago

Originariamente inviato da King TB
    è caro, ma per tiesto si può fare

se per vedere cleine dion chiedono 345 € al forum di assago
    A rimini 32 Tiesto (forse...ma non più di 40€)

Orcozio 345€ ma anche no
    Semplicemente Me

L'assenza cancella le passioni mediocri ed aumenta le grandi, come il vento spegne le candele e alimenta gli incendi.

Moderatore di ASP.net L'avatar di djciko
    Dal 7 Luglio al 22 Settembre sarà resident al Privilege ogni Lunedì. Figo

Originariamente inviato da djciko
    Dal 7 Luglio al 22 Settembre sarà resident al Privilege ogni Lunedì. Figo
    Il 14 Luglio vi penserò forte forte..se avrò le facoltà mentali d farlo
    Semplicemente Me

Originariamente inviato da LaJe
    A rimini 32 Tiesto (forse...ma non più di 40€)

Orcozio 345€ ma anche no
    quando hai info concrete, passamele subito

io sabato sera vedo luca barbarossa gratis,

che culo eh?
    if u think u'r too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito!!

Giochi a calcetto? Vuoi prenotare online il tuo campo preferito?

mi vien voglia di dirti dove

Permessi di invio