Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 5 su 5

The method of taking 9i OCP exams

If you want to take 9i OCP , I have something to share with you. You must note the things that I will tell you in the next article.

The first, if you want to take 9i OCP which contains 1z0-032 and 1z0-033, you must pass 9i OCA first. 9i OCA contains 1z0-007 and 1z0-031.

The second, original training and certification examinations did not order the provisions. You can do either of them first. But most of the people took the four examinations, and then took part in an original training.

The third, the original trainings include three days training, five days training, and seven days training. Here, I suggest you to take part in a three days training. It is cheaper, and you also can get the certificate that you want.

The last, what I want to say is that you must take part in the original training.

If you want to know more specific information about how to run it, you can call the official free hotline: 800-810-9931. Or you can visit our website, we offer you more useful information. We also can help you to pass it safer and easier.

You can find these examinations in the next table:

1z0-007 Introduction to Oracle9i: SQL

1z0-031
    orcacle9i database:fundamentals i

1z0-032
    orcacle9l database:fundamentals ii

1z0-033
    Oracle9i Database:Performance Tuning

The 9i OCP belongs to the ORACLE Certification.

Moderatore di ASP.net L'avatar di djciko
    ...e poi si incontrano persone in riunione che non sanno neanche l'abc delle cose su cui sono certificate

YOUR MOTHER BLOWS DEAD MICE!

YEAH!!

Utente bannato
    Originariamente inviato da troglos
    YOUR MOTHER BLOWS DEAD MICE!

YEAH!!
    orghhll

mmmhhhffn

Permessi di invio