Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 2 su 2
    Utente di HTML.it

Installazione "iXP Style"

Avete presente il tema di windows iXP Style?

http://www.deviantart.com/download/8...ouleurbleu.rar

Come mai se seguo le istruzioni non riesco ad ottenere gli stessi risultati?

A che serve FindeXer Nightly V1.1.0.3 e come si installa?

Utente di HTML.it
    Questo è il readme.. non ci capisco nulla

FindeXer V1.0 By Alianyn
    ==================================
    Copyright (c) Tom Keidar 2006.

Table Of Contents :
    ---------------------
    I - Requirements.
    II - Copyrights.
    III - Description.
    IV - Installation.
    V - Uninstallation.
    VI - Main Features.
    VII - Bugs.
    VIII - FAQ.
    IX - To Do.
    X - Version History.
    XI - Contact Information.

Requirements :
    ---------------------
    1. Operating System : Windows XP.
    - it is the only Operating System FindeXer was designed for and tested on, if it works on any other - it is a miracle, and I am
    not responsible for it. If it doesn`t - don`t tell me about it!
    2. Runtime Libraries : Microsoft C RunTime Libraries for Visual Studio 2005 are required. If you do not have them and attempt to register FindeXer - it will fail!
    You may download the MS Installer from this location - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Copyrights :
    ---------------------
    I (Tom Keidar - aka Alianyn) am the sole owner of the rights to FindeXer and the LessClix Software Suite.

I Choose to release it at this time to the general public, but only so-far as the contents of this archive are not changed, altered or
    used commercially in ANY way.
    If you do wish to use FindeXer in a commercial way - you may contact me through my website (http://www.tomseffect.com) or by email (tom@tomseffect.com). I reserve
    the right to decline your request.

This Software is being distributed as-is, it has been tested by me as well as by others and I hereby declare that it contains no malicious code.
    However, I assume NO RESPONSIBILITY for any damages that may occur from using it.

FindeXer is being distributed to the general public as a Donation-Ware, which means that if you enjoyed using it and want it or any other parts of the site content
    developed further, you are welcome to donate. Donation info, along with other info can be at the bottom of this document.
    Note, that if you are a member of or a part of a Profit-Driven Organization or Company and using FindeXer for Productivity Enhancement, you MAY NOT use it freely.
    Use the contact Information to request more details on the matter.

Description :
    ---------------------
    FindeXer is meant to ease and improve the use of the Microsoft Window Explorer. It creates a Customizable Bar in the left side of the Explorer window - where the Folders/Info
    View Pane would be. This bar can hold shortcuts to just about anything you have on your computer - Files, Directories AND Special objects (such as "My Computer" "Control
    Panel" Etc...). It's use is very simple and highly customizable :
    - To add an item, simply drag it into the bar.
    - To remove an item, simply drag it out.
    - If you'd like to change the Image or the Text displayed for an item, simply Right-Click on that item and choose to Edit it.
    - Other options will be discussed in the features section...

Installation :
    ---------------------
    In order for FindeXer to install properly you have to first MAKE SURE you have the MS C Runtime Libraries For VS2005. You may do this by going into your Windows Directory
    (usually c:\windows) and from it to a directory named WinSxS (this is the windows Side by Side Directory - Where your CRT's are kept) - check for the existence of directories
    including the text "VC80" - if they exist, you should be OK to install. If not - you will need to download and install the MS C Runtime Libraries For VS2005, you can do so from
    this location - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
    NOTE that this is NOT A .NET INSTALL - so if you are worried about resource usage, and high capacity Downloads - be at ease - this is "Lean and Mean"

For a FIRST TIME installer :
    1. Extract the contents of the archive to a directory of your choice (preferably, in the "Program Files" Folder).
    2. Execute (Double-click) on the file named "Register.bat" - if there are any errors at this stage, it means you DO NOT HAVE THE CRT's INSTALLED.
    - Please refer a few lines backward for the solution...
    - If installing the CRT's and restarting your computer does not help, please contact me.
    3. Either Restart the computer or Restart Explorer (by using the Windows Task Manager).
    4. FindeXer is ready to be used - Simply select it, by opening an Explorer window and selecting from the Menu : View->Explorer Bar->FindeXer.
    - If FindeXer is not present in the list of Explorer Bars then you have not Restarted Windows or Explorer, after installing.

If you have a previous version of FindeXer Installed, please follow these steps PRIOR TO EXTRACTING THE NEW VERSION.
    1. Execute (Double-click) on the file name "Unregister.bat" - it will remove the previous version from the registry.
    2. Delete the old "FindeXer.dll" file.
    3. Follow the steps Described previously. NOTE - if you do not Restart Windows/Explorer after the install, Explorer will NOT REMOVE THE PREVIOUS VERSION
    FROM IT`S CACHE AND EXPLORER WILL CRASH.

Uninstallation :
    ---------------------
    1. Execute (Double-click) on the file name "Unregister.bat" - it will remove the previous version from the registry.
    2. You may need to Restart Windows/Explorer to remove the DLL from Explorer's cache.

Main Features :
    ---------------------
    * Shortcut Drag&Drop - Drag in to add Drag out to remove, Drag around to change location and order.
    * Customize Item Link, Image and Text easily through a dialog.
    * Separator addition and deletion through a highly accessible Right-click Menu.
    * Customizable Colors for every element in the Bar - Item Text, Background, Hot-Tracking and Separator.
    * Colors may be reset to the default ones defined by the Windows Theme currently used.
    * Customizable Title Bar and Frame, you will need to Close and Reopen Explorer if you have changed the TitleBar's Caption.
    * You may choose between a Hot-Tracking and No Hot-Tracking Modes.
    * Customizable Item Appearance - with 3 Modes : Text Only, Image Only and Both.
    * Vista Style Item resizing - using a slider control.
    * Customizable Item Fonts.
    * Separator Line Style can be chosen from the 5 styles available, Including - Solid, Dashed, Dotted, Dashes-Dotted and Dashed-Double dotted.
    * Customizable Separator Thickness and Width - also using a simple slider control.
    * Lots of other minor Features for you to discover

Bugs :
    ---------------------
    While it is my wish and intent to make this Software "Bugs-Free", It is unrealistic - I myself have never seen a "Bugs-Free" application.
    If you come across a bug or misbehavior, check first that it is not in the "Known Bugs" or "To-Do" list. If it is not, try to reproduce it.
    If you can successfully reproduce it, please use the Contact Information below to notify me. Try to describe the bug and the steps to recreating it
    as carefully and with as much detail as you can.

FAQ :
    ---------------------
    Q : "When I Double-click on Register.bat I get a failed registration"
    A : As stated above "In order for FindeXer to install properly you have to first MAKE SURE you have the MS C Runtime Libraries For VS2005. You may do this by going into your Windows Directory
    (usually c:\windows) and from it to a directory named WinSxS (this is the windows Side by Side Directory - Where your CRT's are kept) - check for the existence of directories
    including the text "VC80" - if they exist, you should be OK to install. If not - you will need to download and install the MS C Runtime Libraries For VS2005, you can do so from
    this location - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
    NOTE that this is NOT A .NET INSTALL - so if you are worried about resource usage, and high capacity Downloads - be at ease - this is "Lean and Mean" "

Q : "Why does FindeXer not Show Up by default when I open an Explorer Window"
    A : It does and it should now, there are 3 possibilities where things might have gone wrong
    - you are not using V1.1.0.2 and newer (check the about dialog - it should say V1.1 Build #2).
    - you have set it up wrong. Check the "General Appearance" Tab under "FindeXer Options" using the Right-Click Context Menu. It should have a CheckBox labeled
    "Load FindeXer in Every Explorer Window by Default".
    - The Registry Key, under which, one of the Objects is registered is ReadOnly - you should be able to indicate that by the .dll not letting you register.
    - Most Common : Check Internet Explorer`s Security Settings - Under the "Advanced" tab of "Internet Options" (which can be accessed
    using the "Tools" menu item) look for a checkbox labeled "Enable third-party browser extensions (requires restart)" and make sure
    it is checked.

Q : "Why do my icons look so jagged and ugly when they resize?"
    A : Microsoft has chosen to include low quality/resolution Icons - there's nothing i can/want do about it.
    Just open the "Item Edit" dialog and customize the Icon to your liking.

Q : "Can you make it so FindeXer is opened by Styler Toolbar?"
    A : No, I am not the Developer of Styler. If you have a feature request for him, eMail him!

Q : "FindeXer seems to be to sensitive to dragging".
    A : FindeXer now uses the System Driver Settings for Drag Detection. If you feel it is too sensitive relax the settings in the driver
    for your mouse.

Q : "I have a feature request"
    A : Feel free to inform me of it (Using the Contact Info. below) - Use the most detailed explanation you can of exactly what you want it to do. But be advised
    I make NO PROMISES - I have different considerations than you do while deciding what to implement and what not to.

Q : "I love you, Will you marry me?"
    A : "No, the laws of my country do not allow bigamy, you are more than welcome to Donate though - heaps of cash would be fine..."

To Do :
    ---------------------
    -- FindeXer Default View for Explorer Reg. file (Done - better than a .reg File)
    * Animations (Drag out "Poof" and smoother "space" creations for example...)
    * Item Info mini-display.
    * Customizable Info Tooltips.
    * Drive Mounting Detection.
    * Detection of an Item's Relocation.
    * Item Sensitivity Slider.
    -- Drop on item Adds to Folder or Executes if it`s a file (Done).
    * Bar tabs.
    * Language/Color/Animation Customizing.
    * Lots more small ideas for functionality.

Permessi di invio