Pagina 1 di 5 1 2 3 ... ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 44

Discussione: Lavoro o Spam?

Utente bannato

Lavoro o Spam?

Vengo contattato da un tizio con cui sono amico su xing, dice di lavorare in UK per un'azienda, dicendomi che aveva visto il mio profilo su xing e che potevo andare bene per una posizione aperta nella sua azienda e di inviargli cv e cover letter, lo faccio e mi rispondono, ecco la risposta:

Dear Marco,

Deluxe Planning received your letter of (18/5/2010) and enclosed documents. We have carefully examined information provided by you in your CV, and after consulting with our HR department, we consider you to be a suitable candidate for filling in vacant position of financial associate in our company.

The position of the cash flow manager or his associate is crucial for any profit-based organization. As you know, Deluxe Planning is a certified and well-known player on event-planning market; we have hundreds of clients all over the Europe. To closely oversee cash flow in the company we created three accountant positions, in three EU countries, those that we call "Honey pots". These three accountants manage all service and cash transfers within Deluxe Planning, depending on client's location - eastern, western and central Europe, three different destinations, our honey pots cover them all.

Main duty of cash flow manager and his associates include diversification of incoming funds according to client's location, fund destination or purpose and forwarding them to one of our honey pots.
    Although, this is not the only responsibility of cash flow manager, occasionally you'll receive client complaints (if any), questions from our clients, partners or freelancers that reside in your area will be forwarded to you. Please make sure that you answer these mails in timely fashion, letters from current clients and partners have utmost priority.
    You shall receive a corporate e-mail account that either can be redirected to your personal account, or operated via e-mail clients or webmail.

If you are interested in this opening, please replay to this e-mail, so we can start recruitment process, if you have any questions - feel free to contact us by email.

Yours faithfully,
    Katalina Pivneva

sarà da fidarsi? queste manovre sui fondi con il mio c/c non mi quadrano

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di indre

RE

Secondo me fan prima a riciclare nella lavatrice
    When I was young I used to pray for a bike. Then I realized that God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

Utente bannato

Re: RE

Originariamente inviato da indre
    Secondo me fan prima a riciclare nella lavatrice
    forse, oppure hanno la raccolta differenziata

cmq se si va a vedere sul sito web c'è davvero la posizione vacante e l'email human resources corrisponde allo stesso indirizzo da cui mi è arrivata

http://deluxeplanning.com/job.html

Illuminatemi

Re: Lavoro o Spam?

Originariamente inviato da scarmar80
    Vengo contattato da un tizio con cui sono amico su xing, dice di lavorare in UK per un'azienda, dicendomi che aveva visto il mio profilo su xing e che potevo andare bene per una posizione aperta nella sua azienda e di inviargli cv e cover letter, lo faccio e mi rispondono, ecco la risposta:

Dear Marco,

Deluxe Planning received your letter of (18/5/2010) and enclosed documents. We have carefully examined information provided by you in your CV, and after consulting with our HR department, we consider you to be a suitable candidate for filling in vacant position of financial associate in our company.

The position of the cash flow manager or his associate is crucial for any profit-based organization. As you know, Deluxe Planning is a certified and well-known player on event-planning market; we have hundreds of clients all over the Europe. To closely oversee cash flow in the company we created three accountant positions, in three EU countries, those that we call "Honey pots". These three accountants manage all service and cash transfers within Deluxe Planning, depending on client's location - eastern, western and central Europe, three different destinations, our honey pots cover them all.

Main duty of cash flow manager and his associates include diversification of incoming funds according to client's location, fund destination or purpose and forwarding them to one of our honey pots.
    Although, this is not the only responsibility of cash flow manager, occasionally you'll receive client complaints (if any), questions from our clients, partners or freelancers that reside in your area will be forwarded to you. Please make sure that you answer these mails in timely fashion, letters from current clients and partners have utmost priority.
    You shall receive a corporate e-mail account that either can be redirected to your personal account, or operated via e-mail clients or webmail.

If you are interested in this opening, please replay to this e-mail, so we can start recruitment process, if you have any questions - feel free to contact us by email.

Yours faithfully,
    Katalina Pivneva

sarà da fidarsi? queste manovre sui fondi con il mio c/c non mi quadrano
    e dove sono ste manovre sui fondo con il tuo c/c?
    ma hai capito la mail? hai capito di che lavoro si tratta?

FYI: email cosi' sono abbastanza standard da hr o head hunting company...
    My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die I can fly - my friends!

Orca tro e fortuna che sapevi l'inglese perchè eri stato un anno in america....

(cit)
    il tempo si fa i fatti suoi

Re: Re: Lavoro o Spam?

Originariamente inviato da dwarf78
    già

SCAPPA PRIMA CHE TI MANGINO IL CERVELLOOOO!!!!

Utente bannato

Re: Re: Lavoro o Spam?

e dove sono ste manovre sui fondo con il tuo c/c?
    ma hai capito la mail? hai capito di che lavoro si tratta?

incoming funds according to client's location, fund destination or purpose and forwarding them to one of our honey pots

Re: Re: Re: Lavoro o Spam?

Originariamente inviato da scarmar80
    incoming funds according to client's location, fund destination or purpose and forwarding them to one of our honey pots
    ora che l'hai evidenziata... la tradurresti per favore cosi' vediamo cosa hai capito.

io dico che non hai capito la mail
    My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die I can fly - my friends!

Utente bannato

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lavoro o Spam?

ora che l'hai evidenziata... la tradurresti per favore cosi' vediamo cosa hai capito.
    dovrei gestire i fondi in entrata dei clienti che mi vengono assegnati in base alla mia zona di riferimento e poi girarli agli honey pots dell'azienda

Utente di HTML.it
    cioè.. io non ho vissuto in america, nè in inghilterra.. quindi l'ho data in pasto a google language, che di solito fa macelli di traduzione, ed è chiarissima

Permessi di invio