Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 6 su 6
    Utente di HTML.it

help con questa mail (ENGLISH)

Salve a tutti, sto scrivendo una mail ad un professore per avvisarlo che ho vinto la borsa erasmus per far la tesi a Londra. Ho alcuni dubbi su quel che ho scritto..
    Questa è la mail:

Doctor X (or good morning Doctor X???),
    The university has published the list of eligible students for the Erasmus Programme, and thankfully, I have been selected for London (or FROM London???).
    I have to finish some assignments before leaving cittàdovemitrovoora so I will probably come in October. (or ..probably come THERE in October)?
    I saw that the accomodation form will be available starting from tomorrow and, since I have to indicate my 2 preferred residences, I'd like to know
    if the thesis activity will be carried out entirely in the X Building so I will indicate a nearby one.

Best,

Myname
    the sALIEN

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di Conetti
    Ciao, ti posto la mia correzione.
    Dear Doctor (Name and Surname),

The university has published the list of eligible students for the Erasmus Programme and thankfully I have been selected for London.
    I have to finish some assignments before leaving (City), so I am going to come there in October.
    I have seen that the accomodation form will be available starting from tomorrow and, since I have to indicate my 2 preferred residences, I would like to know if the thesis activity will be carried out entirely in the (Name of Building) Building so I will indicate a nearby one.

Best Regards,
    (Your Name and Surname)
    Fammi sapere

Utente di HTML.it
    Sembra ottima anche la tua.
    Ora ho modifcato ancora e potrebbe andar bene anche questa:

Dear, Dr.
    The University has published the list of eligable student for the Erasmus programme and, thankfully, I have been selected for Lodon.
    I have to finish some assignments before leaving cittàdovemitrovoora so I will probably come in October.
    I saw that the accomodation form will be available starting from tomorrow and, since I have to indicate my two preferred residences,
    I'd like to know if the thesis activity will be carried out entirely in the Z Building so I can choose a nearby residence.
    the sALIEN

Ti spiego i cambiamenti che ho fatto:
    Dear Doctor (Name and Surname),

The university has published the list of eligible students for the Erasmus Programme and, thankfully, I have been selected for London.
    I have to finish some assignments before leaving (City), so I am going to come there in October.
    I have seen that the accomodation form will be available starting from tomorrow and, since I have to indicate my two preferred residences, I would like to know if the thesis activity will be carried out entirely in the (Name of Building) Building, so I can choose a nearby residence.

Best Regards,
    (Your Name and Surname)
    Tra Dear e il nome della persona non devi mettere la virgola, in quanto equivale a Spettabile.
    Se non sai con precisione quando avverrà una determinata azione, è meglio usare il futuro con "Be Going To" (ovvero "avere intenzione di").

Utente di HTML.it
    ok ora sembra veramente perfetta
    the sALIEN

Bene
    Auguri per aver vinto la borsa

Permessi di invio