PDA

Visualizza la versione completa : Boycott American Women

JohnRambo111
20-08-2011, 12:39
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

nospam

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, donít know how to cook or clean, donít want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Are you a man who is interested in marrying indian women? Please visit Indian-Wife.com, India's 1st International Marriage Bride Site:

nospam

Dwarf
20-08-2011, 12:47
Spero che venga violentato da un branco di trans africani, coglione.

Dwarf
20-08-2011, 12:50
E comunque la fidanzata dell'orso Yoghi Ť meno pelosa.

LucianoS
20-08-2011, 12:54
http://www.sitopreferito.it/assets/images/bast_serie19.jpg

krakovia
20-08-2011, 13:10
le indian women saran pure le mejo donne, ma dicono che gli indian men ce l'abbiano piccolo...

bootzenn
20-08-2011, 13:18
Originariamente inviato da JohnRambo111

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women

BANNATELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MItaly
20-08-2011, 13:23
6/10 for the creativity, 1/10 for making of all the grass a fascio. If you want to achieve better grades you should really put more Prisco Mazzi in your spam. :mem: