Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 7 su 7

Discussione: Boycott American Women

Utente bannato

Boycott American Women

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
    Why American men should boycott American women

nospam

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Are you a man who is interested in marrying indian women? Please visit Indian-Wife.com, India's 1st International Marriage Bride Site:

nospam

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di Dwarf
    Spero che venga violentato da un branco di trans africani, coglione.
    - La chiesa è vicina, il bar è lontano, la strada è ghiacciata. Camminerò con attenzione
    (Vecchio proverbio russo)

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di Dwarf
    E comunque la fidanzata dell'orso Yoghi è meno pelosa.
    - La chiesa è vicina, il bar è lontano, la strada è ghiacciata. Camminerò con attenzione
    (Vecchio proverbio russo)

Utente di HTML.it

le indian women saran pure le mejo donne, ma dicono che gli indian men ce l'abbiano piccolo...

Utente di HTML.it

Re: Boycott American Women

Originariamente inviato da JohnRambo111

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women

BANNATELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    BooTzenN

Il problema quantistico è così straordinariamente importante e difficile che dovrebbe essere al centro dell'attenzione di tutti

Opera browser..making you faster!

6/10 for the creativity, 1/10 for making of all the grass a fascio. If you want to achieve better grades you should really put more Prisco Mazzi in your spam.
    Amaro C++, il gusto pieno dell'undefined behavior.

Permessi di invio