Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 9 su 9
    Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di luisa227

aiuto x traduzione ita-inglese

Help me! ho bisogno di una traduzione professionale di qs testo da italiano a inglese! Io ho tradotto, ma non so se ho fatto correttamente.Chi mi aiuta?

codice:
     L'ebook di Lara può definirsi un manuale completo, scorrevole ed accessibile,indispensabile per i genitori che hanno figli prematuri, ma non solo... sarà sicuramente utile anche a me e al mio lavoro di educatrice prima infanzia. Lara, mettendo in evidenza tutta la sua esperienza come mamma di bambini prematuri, mi ha trasmesso tutta la sua passione e la sua competenza nel prendersi cura di loro e nell'infondere fiducia nei loro genitori. E di questi ultimi vengono riportate alcune testimonianze che ci fanno partecipi delle ansie del primo periodo di vita dei loro bambini, ma anche della gioia per il successivo approdo a una crescita normalissima. Il libro si rivela, così, un documento prezioso, espressivo come un film verità, traduzione del vissuto di una madre che a suo tempo non ha trovato appoggi utili.
    io ho tradotto così:

Lara's ebook can be defined a complete manual, flowing and accessible, essential for parents that have premature children, but not only... it will also be useful surely to me and my job of educator first infancy.

Lara, putting in evidence all of her experience as mother of premature children, she has transmitted me all of her passion and her competence in to take care of them and in to infuse trust in their parents.
    And of these last ones are brought some testimonies that do us you participate some anxieties of the first period of life of their children, but also of the joy for the following landing to a normal growth.

The book reveals itself a precious document, expressive as a film truth, translation of the lived of a mother that to her time she has not found useful supports

Re: aiuto x traduzione ita-inglese

Originariamente inviato da luisa227
    Lara's ebook can be defined a complete, flowing, accessible manual, essential for parents with premature children, but not just for them... it will also be surely useful to me and to my job as a first infancy educator (?).

Lara, highlighting her experience as mother of premature children, transmitted me all of her passion and her competence in taking care of them and in making them trust their parents.
    Also, some parents' stories will let us feel some of the anxieties coming with child's early life, but also the joy for the following coming to a normal growth.
    Io farei così.
    Manca però l'ultima frase, non saprei come renderla

Re: Re: aiuto x traduzione ita-inglese

Originariamente inviato da vortex87
    Io farei così.
    Mah Io non la metterei.

Re: Re: aiuto x traduzione ita-inglese

Originariamente inviato da vortex87
    Io farei così.
    thank you very much! non va bene l'ultima frase???

Diciamo che sembra tradotta con google translate

Moderatore di foto/videocamere digitali ed elettronica hi-tech L'avatar di sparwari
    provo anche io:

The ebook Lara can be defined as a complete manual, smooth and accessible, which is essential for parents who have premature children, but not only ... will surely be useful to me and my work as early childhood educator. Lara, highlighting all of his experience as a mother of premature babies, gave me all his passion and his expertise in taking care of them and instilling confidence in their parents. And these are some examples that make us partakers of the anxieties of the early life of their children, but also of joy for the subsequent achievement of a normal growth. The book reveals, well, a valuable document, expressive truth like a movie, the translation of a mother who lived at the time did not find support useful.
    1... 2... 3... prova

Originariamente inviato da sparwari
    provo anche io:

The ebook Lara can be defined as a complete manual, smooth and accessible, which is essential for parents who have premature children, but not only ... will surely be useful to me and my work as early childhood educator. Lara, highlighting all of his experience as a mother of premature babies, gave me all his passion and his expertise in taking care of them and instilling confidence in their parents. And these are some examples that make us partakers of the anxieties of the early life of their children, but also of joy for the subsequent achievement of a normal growth. The book reveals, well, a valuable document, expressive truth like a movie, the translation of a mother who lived at the time did not find support useful.

genitivo sassone... Lara's ebook... allora non sono l'unica a non conoscere l'inglese... che faccio? quale versione tengo? aiutooo

L'ultima frase

The book revelas itself as a precious document, compelling like a true story movie, picturing the story of a mother who hasn't find someone to rely on

non so come si traduce film verita, il resto dovrebbe essere giusto

Permessi di invio