Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 6 su 6
    Moderatore di Hardware L'avatar di teo1964

Sarò mica diventato ricco ?

Email appena ricevuta ......

RICKS SOLICITORS
    221 HIGH STREET CHATHAM KENT
    ENGLAND ME4 2EE
    Hello Dear,
    My name is Antonio Ricks of Ricks Solicitors, Barrister and Solicitor at law here in England United Kingdom. I am the personal attorney to my late client, a national of your Country, who used to work with an Oil and Gas Exploration Company firm here in United Kingdom.
    On the 16th of November 2006, my client, his wife and their two children were involved in a ghastly auto accident while returning from their vacation and all occupants of the vehicle lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiry to find any of my late client’s relatives or close surnames names and I found you.
    I am contacting you to assist in repatriating of my late client's fund in the Bank before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the 26th of February 2012. This fund is US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million United States Dollars) plus accumulated interest.
    Since my late client’s death was Inter-state, I have the legal right to present you as the Beneficiary to this fund. According to the Bank, we have only about 30 days Left on my late client’s contract agreement with the bank and according to the United Kingdom inheritance Law, I must present the Next of Kin to get this accomplished otherwise the money will be confiscated.
    I seek your consent to present you as the Beneficiary to the fund so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$12,000,000.00 plus the accumulated interest can be paid to you. Upon the successful completion of this transaction, I shall meet with you in your country to negotiate on how this fund will be utilized. May be we can reinvest the fund in your county for our benefit or share the funds 50% each.
    I have all of the Legal Papers needed to back you up in this claim. All I require is your honest and maximum co-operation to see this transaction through. Please note that this transaction is 100% legit and risk free if you follow my legal instructions. You and I have nothing to lose since I will be at the background here and I will be furnishing you with the required details to be presenting to the bank where this fund is dormant in the account at the moment.
    If you are willing to assist and want us to work together,
    please kindly contact me on my private mailbox box: antonioricks067@xxx.com
    Antonio Ricks (Esq)
    EMAIL: antonioricks067@xxx.com

Che dite, è la volta che mi sistemo ???
    Solo due cose sono infinite: l'universo e la stupidità umana, ma non sono sicuro della prima - Albert Einstein

Certo! Io ti sto scrivendo dalla mega-villa che mi sono costruito grazie a tutti i soldi guadagnati facendo il broker per conto di perfetti sconosciuti che mi avevano contattato come hanno fatto con te, incassando eredità di parenti mai sentiti nominare e vincendo lotterie a cui non avevo mai partecipato!

antonioricks quel ricks mi preoccupa
    My life is so empty,Nothing to live for.
    My mind is all confusion,
    'Cos I defied the law.

Re: Sarò mica diventato ricco ?

Originariamente inviato da teo1964
    Che dite, è la volta che mi sistemo ???
    No, è la volta che ti sistemano, se ti accontenti...

Moderatore di Hardware L'avatar di teo1964
    Solo due cose sono infinite: l'universo e la stupidità umana, ma non sono sicuro della prima - Albert Einstein

Originariamente inviato da teo1964
    occhio che fa ricks di cognome
    My life is so empty,Nothing to live for.
    My mind is all confusion,
    'Cos I defied the law.

Permessi di invio