Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 7 su 7

Torna Friazino con una sua ...

ciao a tutti,
    torno dopo molto tempo per proporvi una delle mie "nefandezze".
    Ho letto le mie e-mail dopo un po di tempo e mi ritrovo questa inviatami da Google che mi annuncia una vincita .
    Dal momento che mastico poco lo inglese chiedevo a voi se è attendibile o è da cestinare.
    Grazie.

Google Corporation®
    Belgrave House,
    76 Buckingham Palace Road,
    London SW1W 9TQ,
    United Kingdom.

HAPPY NEW YEAR WINNING NOTICE!!!

Ref NO: GCS/G6I/88
    Batch: GUK/679/3/09

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of our winners selected this year. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Google search engine and the Google ancillary services. Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Google search engine. Google is now the biggest search engine Worldwide and in an effort to make sure that it remains the most widely used search engine, we ran an online e-mail beta test which your email address won £1.000.000.00 GBP {One Million Great British Pounds Sterling}.

A winning Cheque will be issued in your name by Google Promotion Board, and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winning Cheque. In your best interest to avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the process of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants / non participants of this program. Kindly fill-in the verification and fund release form below.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.

(1) Your contact address:
    (2) Your Tel/Fax numbers:
    (3) Your Nationality/Country:
    (4) Your Full Name:
    (5) Sex:
    (6) Occupation:
    (7) Age:
    (8) Ever won an online lottery?

Please contact your claims agent immediately for due processing and remittance of your prize money to file for your prize claim, kindly contact your CLAIMS agent.

CONTACT CLAIMS OFFICE:

Google Promotion Board
    Mr Maxwell Robinson
    maxwellrobinson243@yahoo.com.hk

NOTE: For easy reference and identification, find below your reference and Batch numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in every one of your correspondence with your claims agent. Ref NO: GCS/G74uytr, Batch: hytgrfdeeu

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Lawrence Page
    Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer.
    ©2012 Google Corporation.

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di Ranma2
    Ma è da chiedere? La mail di risposta è di yahoo...

Lo avevo notato ma..
    Di grazia cosa ca... vogliono sti tipacci, da me?

My life is so empty,Nothing to live for.
    My mind is all confusion,
    'Cos I defied the law.

Originariamente inviato da todoroki

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9085346AA8ZBJw
    Ho visto.
    tante grazie.

Originariamente inviato da friazino
    Ho visto.
    tante grazie.
    My life is so empty,Nothing to live for.
    My mind is all confusion,
    'Cos I defied the law.

Se rispondi fornendo il tuo indirizzo sul tetto del palazzo piazzano un irroratore di scie chimiche.
    Amaro C++, il gusto pieno dell'undefined behavior.

Permessi di invio