Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 10
    Utente bannato L'avatar di kirangodbole

web designing companies in Mumbai

Hurry up to take a lead, experience our expertise as we are the best web designing companies in mumbai. we provide services such as Website design, Website development, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services, E-commerce development, Website redesigning, Database development, Animation development, Content management system, Web hosting.We as leader within [URL=no spam[/URL] offers very competitive rates. The companies make the use of developing the websites with modern technologies such as PHP, ASP.NET, FLEX, AJAX, FLASH etc. we also design websites for medical sites such as medial pharma and medical colleges .

Frontend samurai L'avatar di fcaldera
    Indian web companies are awful

knew it!

- The design is horrible and it reminds me websites in 199..
    - Transitional doctype is a bad choice. Probably your site is a mess on older IE
    - Table for layout! The worst technique in the web development.
    - Uuhhh... all those MM_something functions. They suck. Probably you don't even know what they do.
    - CSS? What is it? try to see that page without css support. It's almost identical.
    - 44 errors with W3C validation
    - oh, all that <font> elements... it looks SO vintage... and so unmaintainable.
    - In the css file you repeat a lot of rules almost identical. Optimization doesn't exist.

Recap: it sucks.

P.s. : A good company has no real need to spam.
    Vuoi aiutare la riforestazione responsabile?

Iscriviti a Ecologi e inizia a rimuovere la tua impronta ecologica (30 alberi extra usando il referral)

Everyone feels the same when a firm is out of our station just like our home but the real fact is known when we get experience it. And also a small thing that every firm is not same the other
    may i know the reason behind your reply.

Originariamente inviato da kirangodbole

may i know the reason behind your reply.

see my update on my last post

Iscriviti a Ecologi e inizia a rimuovere la tua impronta ecologica (30 alberi extra usando il referral)

Originariamente inviato da fcaldera
    Indian web companies are awful

knew it!
    hey cool once get experience our expertise then defiantly you gonna change your mind visit us
    web designing companies in mumbai.[URL=no spam[/URL]

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di Kahm
    i want a secretary
    and a salary of 100.000 dollars!
    NN vi diro mai chi sono in realta,
    tutti i miei 3D sono orfani, non insistete per farmi rispondere ai 3D aperti da me

That site is at least 15 years behind the modern web development. If that is your business card I think that what you create can't be better.

work quality always changes time to time if it does not then there is no need to stay in race. if we look ugly then we cannot guess the works done by us will also be ugly it may differ right the same way....

An all the lines on left menu has no links... So sad!

Originariamente inviato da kirangodbole
    work quality always changes time to time
    I'm saying your gap is too high. In a range of [0..100] where 60 is "acceptable", the value of that site is 0. Really.

Using tables for layout is no longer acceptable.
    Using presentational tags for text formatting are no longer acceptable
    Fixed layout that are not able to be responsive on different devices are perceived as "hobbystic".

Your company site should demonstrate itself how much strong you are. But it says "We make some stuff that probably work, we don't really know how."

Permessi di invio