Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 3 su 3

Discussione: Windows 7 and IE7

Windows 7 and IE7

Hi all,

Haven't posted in here in a while but I was just curious about something someone said to me a few days ago.
    I was working on a site for a client recently I added a new feature (accordion style Read More/Less links) and this client said that the new features were not working in IE. So I went to browserstack and ran some tests all version of IE8+ were fine so I asked this client what OS they were using and what version of IE.
    They came back and told me Windows 7 and IE7 - I thought that was very strange, maybe someone can shed some light on this, but I didn't think anyone would be running IE7 on a Windows 7 machine?
    And also would anyone code for IE7 now?

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•. ¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
    ..¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•Welcome.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
    ————————————————

It is strange because usually in IE7 according to the period incui you purchased your version of IE ranges from 8 to 10, the version of IE7 was present only in the first period when Windows 7 is released.

You can not give you a code for IE7 because we can not know what made ​​you gay.

Remember though that this is a forum in Italian language (Ricorda però che questo è un forum in lingua Italiana)
    “Che le cose siano cosi, non vuol dire che debbano andare così. Solo che quando si tratta di rimboccarsi le maniche e incominciare a cambiare, vi è un prezzo da pagare. Ed è allora che la stragrande maggioranza preferisce lamentarsi più che fare”.

Giovanni Falcone

thank you

Permessi di invio