Pagina 1 di 2 1 2 ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 13

Discussione: affitti a distanza

Utente di HTML.it

affitti a distanza

Ciao ragazzi, rispondendo ad un annuncio su subito.it per un bilocale in affitto sono stato contattato dalla proprietaria greca che, tra l'altro, vive nella penisola ellenica e non ha nessuna intenzione di spostarsi in Italia ( appartamento comprato per la figlia tempo fa per completare gli studi in Italia, così scrive).

Io premetto che già devo bestemmiare più che abbondantemente con gli agenti immobiliare italiani, leggendo questo formula non vorrei passare dalla padella alla brace. L'appartamento in foto è bello, sono rimasto alquanto sorpreso dal canone ( troppo basso), il cui ammontare mi continua a riempire di dubbi. Vi posto la risposta..

codice HTML:
    Hello,
    Thank you for your reply but the matter is that I'm in Koropi, Greece already. Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for one month of rent will be 350 EUR + 350 security deposit ( Fianza ) = (700 euro), with no extra taxes to pay.I must have one month rent + security deposit from you.You pay this money just for this time and every month you pay just 350 euro . The money, I want to receive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money to my bank account. The apartment is ready for you, you will need only to receive the keys and the contract to check it, and see if you like it. Obviously we need a way to complete this deal, that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after. In order of that I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the Keys in less than 2 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a company called Genesis Logistics which is similar to FedEx or UPS, which will handle both payment and delivery of the Keys. I have found a procedure that will allow you to pay for the rent of the apt only after you will receive the keys of it and through this way you will see it and decide if you will stay in the apt or not before I receive my payment. Please click on the link bellow to the Genesis Logistics website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the company where the procedure is explained: www.genesiscyprus.com
    Let me know if you are interested please because I really need to take care of this matter.

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di Kahm
    ti rispondo con un link di cui si parla di roma
    https://www.facebook.com/romafaschif...11359755649272
    secondo me è una truffa
    NN vi diro mai chi sono in realta,
    tutti i miei 3D sono orfani, non insistete per farmi rispondere ai 3D aperti da me

Utente di HTML.it
    Grazie, intanto le ho chiesto se mi fa leggere in anticipo una copia del contratto... vediamo che scrive.. ma non mi fido neanch'io.

Utente di HTML.it
    Hi,
    I will need to inform you the steps about how this service works and how we can make it happen. I will go with the keys, contract for rent, your name and address to the Genesis Logistics i will pay for delivery after this Genesis Logistics will send you a invoice for you to deposit 700 euro to agent from Greece.
    After you make the deposit in 2.3 days a agent from Greece will come to your address and together will go and visit the apartment. If you don't like it,you only have to tell to agent and he will refund the money to you and they will deliver the keys back to me on my expense and if you like you sign the contract and you can move
    I will pay for delivery so you will receive the Keys and the contract signed by me right away.
    1 - To start this transaction i will need to know your full shipping information, full name, full shipping address and phone number to proceed with this deal .
    2 - Genesis Logistics will check the envelope to see if everything is OK with it and also the legal papers that will come along with the Keys.
    3 - Genesis Logistics will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the Keys and the papers in their custody, in which you will be told that they have the Keys and that they checked it.
    4 - At this point you will have to go to a MoneyGram Agent Location and make a money transfer deposit on the name of agent from Greece assigned with this transaction for the amount we agreed, the total amount you shall deposit is for the first month of rent.
    5 - After you make the deposit you will have to send the infos about the money deposit to Genesis Logistics
    6 - Genesis Logistics will verify the payment informations and if everything is in order they will deliver the Keys and the contract to you .
    You will go and check the apt and tell them if you keep the apt or not, if everything is in order you will instruct Genesis Logistics to release the funds to me.
    If you don't like the apt the agent will give you ,your money back ,I will pay Genesis Logistics Service for the shipping and you will pay MoneyGram for the Money Transfer fees. Now i must know for sure if you agree because here are a lot of peoples interested to have this apartment rented and i want to know for sure what i must tell them. If you agree what i suggested i will tell them that my apartment is already rented and i will keep it for you. If you agree then i must have all the shipping details so i will be able to make all the arrangements for the Genesis Logistics delivery.
    very Important: MoneyGram is just a method of payment , they are not authorized to give you any information about this transaction for your security.You just have to do a normal money transfer to a person ( Genesis Logistics agent).Only Genesis Logistics has access to this transaction for more security.
    Thank you for your interest and wait news from you.

Mi deve arrivare un agente dalla Grecia... lasciamo stare va.

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di Max Della Pena
    Quote Originariamente inviata da olly2 Visualizza il messaggio
    Ciao ragazzi, rispondendo ad un annuncio su subito.it per un bilocale in affitto sono stato contattato dalla proprietaria greca che, tra l'altro, vive nella penisola ellenica e non ha nessuna intenzione di spostarsi in Italia ( appartamento comprato per la figlia tempo fa per completare gli studi in Italia, così scrive).

Io premetto che già devo bestemmiare più che abbondantemente con gli agenti immobiliare italiani, leggendo questo formula non vorrei passare dalla padella alla brace. L'appartamento in foto è bello, sono rimasto alquanto sorpreso dal canone ( troppo basso), il cui ammontare mi continua a riempire di dubbi. Vi posto la risposta..

codice HTML:
    Hello,
    Thank you for your reply but the matter is that I'm in Koropi, Greece already. Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for one month of rent will be 350 EUR + 350 security deposit ( Fianza ) = (700 euro), with no extra taxes to pay.I must have one month rent + security deposit from you.You pay this money just for this time and every month you pay just 350 euro . The money, I want to receive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money to my bank account. The apartment is ready for you, you will need only to receive the keys and the contract to check it, and see if you like it. Obviously we need a way to complete this deal, that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after. In order of that I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the Keys in less than 2 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a company called Genesis Logistics which is similar to FedEx or UPS, which will handle both payment and delivery of the Keys. I have found a procedure that will allow you to pay for the rent of the apt only after you will receive the keys of it and through this way you will see it and decide if you will stay in the apt or not before I receive my payment. Please click on the link bellow to the Genesis Logistics website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the company where the procedure is explained: www.genesiscyprus.com
    Let me know if you are interested please because I really need to take care of this matter.
    Il suo dubbio mi fa comprendere come molti ci caschino anche nei più evidenti tentativi di truffa.

Basta solo mettere lo specchietto e le allodole ed aspettare.
    Mi chiedo, caro Alberto, se questo antifascismo rabbioso che viene sfogato nelle piazze oggi a fascismo finito, non sia in fondo un’arma di distrazione che la classe dominante usa su studenti e lavoratori per vincolare il dissenso.

Utente di HTML.it
    Beh, quello che si cela dietro un annuncio non è sempre scovabile, già dopo un breve scambio di mail la questione era più chiara...

Ti posso assicurare che ad un mio amico invece è andata bene: proprietaria straniera, affitto un po' più basso rispetto alla media, ma la gestione della parte burocratica in questo caso era affidata ad una agenzia del posto!!!!

Utente di HTML.it
    Quindi tu paghi ad una società terza ( Genesys ) i 700 euro.
    Dopo 2-3 giorni ti arriverà la chiave ed il contratto, potrai valutare se accettare o meno.
    Se non accetti ti restituiscono i soldi.
    Nel frattempo però se la chiave è falsa, se il contratto non è valido, se non arriva mai ne chiave ne documento etc.etc. i soldi sono già nelle loro mani.

E' tutto a posto, non vedo alcun rischio
    Veloce,Affidabile,Economico : Scegline 2

Se la tua ragazza non te la da, tu non prendertela

Utente di HTML.it
    sì infatti, una transazione che più sicura non si può....

Utente di HTML.it
    Sto controllando da un po' di giorni e, come pensavo, di questo annuncio non c'è più traccia...

A chi posso segnalare una cosa di questo tipo, per evitare che qualcuno venga fottuto sul serio???

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di Kahm
    Quote Originariamente inviata da olly2 Visualizza il messaggio
    Sto controllando da un po' di giorni e, come pensavo, di questo annuncio non c'è più traccia...

A chi posso segnalare una cosa di questo tipo, per evitare che qualcuno venga fottuto sul serio???

non è tanto il fatto di segnalare
    il problema principale è
    -la polizia prenderà provvedimenti?
    -il magistrato si preoccuperà di questo?
    -i truffatori saranno perseguiti?
    -i truffatori avranno una pena?
    -i truffatori sconteranno la pena?

-e dopo tutto questo "lassismo" i ladri continueranno imperterriti a delinquere?
    NN vi diro mai chi sono in realta,
    tutti i miei 3D sono orfani, non insistete per farmi rispondere ai 3D aperti da me

Permessi di invio