Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 3 su 3

Discussione: MDK 10.1 Official OUT

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di alkat

MDK 10.1 Official OUT

qualcuno l'ha già postato?

Those who have been patiently waiting for the FTP release of Mandrakelinux 10.1 Official Edition will be pleased to learn that it is finally available. Most of the mirrors are still in the process of synchronising with the main Mandrakelinux FTP server, but some of them are already up-to-date. Try your luck here: Mandrakelinux-10.1-Official-Download-CD1.i586.iso (692MB), Mandrakelinux-10.1-Official-Download-CD2.i586.iso (695MB), Mandrakelinux-10.1-Official-Download-CD3.i586.iso (692MB). Also available on DVD (2,075MB) and via BitTorrent. If the links are busy or too slow, visit the distribution's download page to search for faster mirrors. Mandrakelinux 10.1 Official was formally released on October 27th - here are the links to the press release and the product pages.

.a.
    Passa a Windows, Linux, Mac, BSD, Atari, Amiga, Unix o alle schede perforate. Fa come ti pare.
    "There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life" - Atheist Bus in England

Moderatore di Linux e software L'avatar di francofait
    no , lo stavo x fare io , copione che un 6 altro
    :maLOL: :maLOL:

ftp://mirror.switch.ch/mirror/mandra...iso/10.1/i586/

metti anche qualche link
    questo è il mirro svizzero che in genere è tra i piu veloci altrimenti basta cercare nei mirror di mandrake la dir delle iso della 10.1

http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/ftp.php3

Permessi di invio