Pagina 1 di 2 1 2 ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 14

Discussione: Sono famoso!

Sono famoso!

Mi avevano già scritto in tanti, dall'Africa, proponendomi affari d'oro, ma questa... oddio che emozione!

Original-Recipient: rfc822;jsmoran@tiscalinet.it
    To: jsmoran@tiscalinet.it
    Reply-To: xuha_43@yahoo.ca
    Subject: ASLAM / GREETINGS
    Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 16:17:10 +0400

Dear ,

I am Mrs. Suha Arafat, the wife of Yasser Arafat, the Palestinian leader who died recently in Paris. Since his death and even prior to the announcement, I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion, humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership of the Palestinian Liberation Organization and the new Prime Minister. I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture. As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment.

You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Palestine Government.

In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars. And they are not relenting on their effort to make me poor for life. As you know, the Moslem community has no regards for woman, more importantly when the woman is from a Christian background, hence my desire for a foreign assistance.

I have deposited the sum of 21 million dollars with a Security financial firm in whose name is withheld for now until we open communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safe keeping and Investment opportunity. This arrangement will be known to you and I alone and all our correspondence should be strictly on email alone because our government has tapped all my lines and are monitoring all my moves.

In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits, we will have to negotiate on your Percentage share of the $21,000,000 that will be kept in your position for a while and invested in your name for my trust pending when my Daughter, Zahwa, will come off age and take full responsibility of her Family Estate/inheritance. Please, if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children. In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith and send to me your complete personal contact information.

May God bless you and your household.

Yours sincerely,

Suha Arafat
    Reply to : xuha_43@yahoo.ca
    [supersaibal]Una volta qui c'era il bar Mario
    L'han tirato giù tanti anni fa
    E i vecchi, i vecchi, i vecchi i vecchi
    sono ancora lì che dicono che senza non si fa

[/supersaibal]

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di miki.
    mai quanto 7mariedefilippi che andrà a uomini e donne
    You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore

Caro Dio, quando nelle preghiere ti chiedevo di far morire quel pedofilo truccato, liftato,mentalmente disturbato e di colore indefinibile, non intendevo Michael Jackson.

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di san
    la versione con la vedova mi manca!

tempo un mese e anche questi truffatori si troveranno Moreno Morello alle costole

-San-
    this is the return of the space cowboy

[supersaibal]Originariamente inviato da miki.
    mai quanto 7mariedefilippi che andrà a uomini e donne [/supersaibal]
    allora è vero che è bisex

[supersaibal]Originariamente inviato da miki.
    mai quanto 7mariedefilippi che andrà a uomini e donne [/supersaibal]
    dimmi che stai scherzando, prima che mi strozzi dalle risate

moran, a me hanno scritto i cinesi di una società metallurgica per fare affari

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di miki.
    [supersaibal]Originariamente inviato da skidx
    dimmi che stai scherzando, prima che mi strozzi dalle risate

moran, a me hanno scritto i cinesi di una società metallurgica per fare affari [/supersaibal]
    non so come è andata a finire, ma so che la sua ragazza gli voleva far fare il provino per uomini e donne
    You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore

Caro Dio, quando nelle preghiere ti chiedevo di far morire quel pedofilo truccato, liftato,mentalmente disturbato e di colore indefinibile, non intendevo Michael Jackson.

A me non ha scritto nessuno ma ho vinto la battaglia, anzi ho vinto la guerra senza colpo ferire e il collega e` finito a pelare patate, mi sento grande, immensa, altro che mezza tacca
    Para mi solo recorrer los caminos que tienen corazon, cualquier camino que tenga corazon. Por ahi yo recorro, y la unica prueba que vale es atraversar todo su largo. Y por ahi yo recorro mirando, mirando, sin aliento. D.J.Matus

[supersaibal]Originariamente inviato da Teepee
    A me non ha scritto nessuno ma ho vinto la battaglia, anzi ho vinto la guerra senza colpo ferire e il collega e` finito a pelare patate, mi sento grande, immensa, altro che mezza tacca [/supersaibal]
    l'hai castrato alla fine?

[supersaibal]Originariamente inviato da troglos
    l'hai castrato alla fine? [/supersaibal]
    Mi sono comportata da vera signora
    Il boss sta` volta e` stato di parola, non ho avuto bisogno nemmeno d`incazzarmi
    Para mi solo recorrer los caminos que tienen corazon, cualquier camino que tenga corazon. Por ahi yo recorro, y la unica prueba que vale es atraversar todo su largo. Y por ahi yo recorro mirando, mirando, sin aliento. D.J.Matus

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di gioggio
    io c'ho in blacklist tutta l'africa e metà dell'asia... mi servono tre nazioni del sudamerica e poi ho vinto...
    "La vita umana è breve, ma io vorrei viverla sempre" (25/11/1970)

Permessi di invio