Pagina 1 di 2 1 2 ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 19

Discussione: Buon appetito!

Buon appetito!

SAUSAGE FEAST

Contestant Chelsey Crisp found a way to overcome her worst Fears when she bit into a Fear Factor Sausage filled with dozens of live leeches. She tells the whole slimy story in this weeks Tale Of Fear.

FEAR FACTOR: What was it like when you saw that you had a giant leech sausage in-front of you?

CHELSEY: I have seen leeches on TV, but I've never physically been around them. So I didn't know what to expect when I pulled off the cover and I saw what was in front of me, I had this moment of I can't do this.

FEAR FACTOR: What about that first bite, what was that like?

CHELSEY: Breaking through the coating on the outside was absolutely disgusting and then this squishing in my mouth. It was horrendous. And then all of a sudden there were 10 slimy little leeches flopping around in my mouth.

FEAR FACTOR: What was it like chewing up the leeches?

CHELSEY: They were so slimy and slippery and moving everywhere. I would chew them quickly as I could but the faster I chewed the more of a lather they would make in my mouth. You could bite them in half and both halves would still be moving in your mouth. I was trying to pick the leeches up off of the plate and then they would bite my hand. I was putting this thing that just bit into in my mouth. I was trying to grab as many as I could cause really there was no difference between chewing 10 leeches or just one.

FEAR FACTOR: How did you manage to swallow them?

CHELSEY: Every instinct in my body was to spit this out, just throw it up My body was saying, "Do not put this in you", but I had to. I could feel myself starting to tear up so I took a really deep breath and swallowed them. After that it was just a matter of going back for the next bite.
    Fear Factor

Ah, da guardare per chi vuole stare a dieta.
    [supersaibal]Una volta qui c'era il bar Mario
    L'han tirato giù tanti anni fa
    E i vecchi, i vecchi, i vecchi i vecchi
    sono ancora lì che dicono che senza non si fa

[/supersaibal]

anche questa è carina
    When the smoke finally cleared, anything left on the bar would represent a shot of pure Fear Factor Fire Water (blended fisheyes, beetles, maggots & worms) he would have to slam down in order to make his way into the final stunt.

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di Cholo
    Mi sembra più interessante quella specie di Trivial Pursuit dove cercano di farti venire un infarto.

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di ZaMM
    Credo mi sverrò.
    Subito.

CATTLE PIT

On the road to fifty thousand dollars, Nathan and Mathew Leone would be faced with what many consider to be the vilest stunt every attempted on Fear Factor. The identical twins would have to chew chunks of meat off dozens of cow jaws and transfer it through a trench filled with four tons of cow parts. Their mouthfuls of maggoty meat would then be spit into a grinder where they would ground into a fine sludge that the contestants would then have to drink.

oggi digiunerò.
    Troglos, se ti incontro per strada ti meno

...sai dove si va..? dove vuoi tu o senza meta..

Porre sulla stessa linea di mira la mente, gli occhi e il cuore.

[supersaibal]Originariamente inviato da stregadelnord
    oggi digiunerò.
    Troglos, se ti incontro per strada ti meno

[/supersaibal]
    si si, senz'altro

ti dedico quella che ho appena postato su

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di Cholo
    [supersaibal]Originariamente inviato da troglos
    oddio questa

http://www.nbc.com/Fear_Factor/gross/509_rat_stew.shtml

:maLOL: :maLOL: [/supersaibal]
    Lo faceva anche Steve-O in uno dei DVD. Prima alla griglia e poi arrosto.

Permessi di invio