Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 10

Discussione: spam strano

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di thitan

spam strano

mi è arrivata ora quest'email:
    oggetto: Re[4]
    testo:
    Dear Friends,

My name is Olga. I write from small Russian town and I am a student. I study in Faculty of elementary education, in our local Pedagogical University. I shall be work as teacher in the elementary school when I finish studies.

My hobbies are to read, listen music and sports. I love cats and dogs and we have one cat and one dog in our family. Their names are Pushok and Alfa. When I have a free time, I make beautiful paintings with the views of our beautiful nature.

Situation is difficult in our country and in our family. Our father do not live with us and my mother recently lost work due to her age. I work hard when I have time from studies, but my salary is very small.

It remains me little bit more than 2 years until I finish the studies and then I be able to work the full working day. But now I have no such possibilty.

I must pay for my studies in the University very soon, but since my mother lost job we have no such possibility anymore.

I am afraid very much to lose my education because it is only hope for good life in the future. Therefore I write you this sincere letter with hope that you can help me. I shall be very grateful to you for any help from you, and I promise, that I shall return it back to you when it will be possible.

I would be happy to send you beautiful painting which I have made myself in gratitude for your help.

I hope to hear from you very soon and I sending you best wishes from our country.

Olga.

P.S. I write this letter from our University and you can write me back to my free e-mail olgabash@nextmail.ru

partendo dal presupposto che non ho mai scritto a questo tipo e che l'email era al 100% senza virus, allegati e company, che roba è?
    dove cavolo lo hanno pigliato il mio indirizzo?

www.inter-rail.it
    travellers, not tourist
    Is cuma cá mhinice a théann tú ar strae; is é is tábhachtaí gurb áil leat do bhealach a aimsiú arís.

E' spam, ti serve sapere altro?
    Gli indirizzo si reperiscono in milioni di modi...
    Sono fermamente convinto che sia possibile fare ogni cosa. Tutto sta a capire come.

Re: spam strano

Originariamente inviato da thitan
    testo:
    Dear Friends,

My name is Olga. I write from small Russian town and I am a student. I study in Faculty of elementary education, in our local Pedagogical University. I shall be work as teacher in the elementary school when I finish studies.

My hobbies are to read, listen music and sports. I love cats and dogs and we have one cat and one dog in our family. Their names are Pushok and Alfa. When I have a free time, I make beautiful paintings with the views of our beautiful nature.

Situation is difficult in our country and in our family. Our father do not live with us and my mother recently lost work due to her age. I work hard when I have time from studies, but my salary is very small.

It remains me little bit more than 2 years until I finish the studies and then I be able to work the full working day. But now I have no such possibilty.

I must pay for my studies in the University very soon, but since my mother lost job we have no such possibility anymore.

I am afraid very much to lose my education because it is only hope for good life in the future. Therefore I write you this sincere letter with hope that you can help me. I shall be very grateful to you for any help from you, and I promise, that I shall return it back to you when it will be possible.

I would be happy to send you beautiful painting which I have made myself in gratitude for your help.

I hope to hear from you very soon and I sending you best wishes from our country.

Olga.

P.S. I write this letter from our University and you can write me back to my free e-mail olgabash@nextmail.ru

partendo dal presupposto che non ho mai scritto a questo tipo e che l'email era al 100% senza virus, allegati e company, che roba è?
    io l'aiuterei

Re: Re: spam strano

Originariamente inviato da Alex D.
    io l'aiuterei
    Beh, se fosse davvero Russa (magari gnocca) e come aiuto le andasse bene di trasferirsi a casa mia... l'aiuterei anch'io
    Sono fermamente convinto che sia possibile fare ogni cosa. Tutto sta a capire come.

Re: Re: Re: spam strano

Originariamente inviato da Xion Aritel
    Beh, se fosse davvero Russa (magari gnocca) e come aiuto le andasse bene di trasferirsi a casa mia... l'aiuterei anch'io
    pensavo appunto a questo

Re: spam strano

Originariamente inviato da thitan
    testo:
    Dear Friends,

Olga.

A parte che è spam, però, volevo dirti, occhio alle scammers dell'est.

Utente di HTML.it L'avatar di thitan
    ho finito di capirla ora....
    cor caxxo che gli do dei sordi

www.inter-rail.it
    travellers, not tourist
    Is cuma cá mhinice a théann tú ar strae; is é is tábhachtaí gurb áil leat do bhealach a aimsiú arís.

Re: Re: spam strano

Originariamente inviato da Mems
    A parte che è spam, però, volevo dirti, occhio alle scammers dell'est.
    Cos'è uno scammer? :master:
    Un bacio può cambiarti la vita. Non sempre in meglio.
    Bloggami tutto

Re: Re: Re: spam strano

Originariamente inviato da Zero G
    Cos'è uno scammer? :master:
    Una truffatrice. Una che via email o ICQ o MSN ti fa credere che le piaci, perchè magari le hai mandato le tue foto... e lei, possibilmente ti ha mandato le sue foto più piccanti.
    A questo punto ti chiede di vederti, di farla venire da te, ma servono i soldi per il visto, il biglietto e tu glieli devi mandare...

... a quel punto, dopo che le hai mandato i soldi, sparisce.
    A me non ne sono capitate, per fortuna.
    Le ragazze dell'est che ho conosciuto ed invitato, alcune si sono pagate tutto da sole, altre, alle quali ho pagato il viaggio, ho fatto tutto da qui. Dovevano solo andare in agenzia a ritirare il biglietto e per fortuna ci siamo trovati bene. Io metto la casa e il frigo... loro il resto.

Permessi di invio