Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 3 su 3

Aiuto in traduzione inglese, la ha fatta un mio amico, ma non ho tempo di correggere

In this end of the twentieth century , the technological innovation is on the point to make to enter the humanity a new it was. Never in the history the scientific discoveries have given applications place so rapid techniques. All the fields are run over of it: the biology with the development of the biotecnologies and the genetic manipulations, the medical techniques, the chemistry with the production of new substances of synthesis, the nuclear one, the exploration of the space...
    The computer explosion applied in the industry is a lot growth and also for the bureaucratic services.
    The microprocessors, the satellites, the use of the television by cable, the fiber optics develop to the endless one the issue and the transmission of the messages.
    The association of the computer technologies and the technologies of communication gives origin to the telematic that allows to treat and to instantly transmit the information. It is indeed the new one "nervous system of the contemporary societies". Her consequences are incalculable and perhaps arduous to foresee: cars are built whose currently ability to resolve the problems is such that it talks to them intention of "artificial intelligence."
    They is translated particularly in the increase of the productivity, the diversification of the production, the improvement of the quality, the good use of the resources, the improvement of the methods of management; but also in increasing threats on the occupation... the computer revolution is Perhaps creating another type of society? The paradox of the technique reveals him in all of its gravity when it is thought that the tool, destined to free the society from the heavy job, threat of the whole humanity to make enslaved. It is in reality a problem of graft that is set: I graft on a fund datum, since a dialectics hold exists between culture and technology. It appears here the fundamental dimension of the culture in the global trial of development. To have it ignored, many projects of development they are bankrupt. It deals with preserving a cultural identity so much more threatened for the fact that him 80% of the diffused news in the world originate from the countries industrialized that they often postpone an image of itself mutilated to the developing countries, deformed.
    The principal risk resides in a phenomenon of acculturation not only provoked by the break-in of the techniques but still more from a thick rural exodus and a deep divorce from a culture.
    Ora non ho tempo per correggerlo, se qualcuno è così gentile da dargli una occhiata e di correggerlo mi farebbe un grosso favore. Grazie!!!

e' da riscrivere non correggere...

ho letto le prime 4 righe ed e' un disastro...

is on the point to make to enter the humanity a new it was

Never in the history the scientific discoveries have given applications place so rapid techniques. All the fields are run over of it: the biology with the development of the biotecnologies and the genetic manipulations, the medical techniques, the chemistry with the production of new substances of synthesis, the nuclear one, the exploration of the space...
    The computer explosion applied in the industry is a lot growth and also for the bureaucratic services.

incapibile... da un inglese...
    My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die I can fly - my friends!

la ho letta ora....faccio prima a riscriverla come hai detto giustamente te.

Permessi di invio